Library Resources for Faculty
- Thursday, July 23, 2020 from 10:00am to 11:00am
Discover the services the library provides to assist you with teaching & learning. This session will focus on embedding materials in Brightspace, instructional options for the fall, and a brief introduction to library resources.
To join this session:
1. Go to https://montana.webex.com/montana/k2/j.php?MTID=tf574cc65421df44270d43984ad71f220
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: renne
4. Click "Join Now".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Related Guide: MSU Library Services for Faculty by Meghan Salsbury