Webinar - FD401 - Basic Procurement
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Overview: In this course we will learn about Basic Procurement or how do we properly acquire assets and services at MSU. We will learn who to contact if you have any questions.
Why should you Attend: This course will provide entry level training intended for all individuals on campus who might be spending University dollars? This training features a broad overview of University procurement policies and procedures.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Register using the following link: MSU Registration and search for FD401 Basic Procurement.The Webex link will also be sent to registered participants prior to the class.Meeting number (access code): 120 937 5433Meeting password: finance
- Delegated authority
- Total contract value
- Purchases under $5,000, between $5000.01 and $25,000, and over $25,000
- Sole Source/Brand Name Justifications
- Procurement encumbrances
- Exempt from procurement procedures
- Direct buy opportunities - Term Contracts
- Human Resources