- Tuesday, November 17, 2020 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Tuesday, November 17 || 1:00 – 2:00 pm || WebEx only
REGISTER HERE WebEx link will be sent to you before the session.
Facilitated by Doralyn Rossmann, Head of Digital Library Initiatives and Leila Sterman, Scholarly Communication Librarian, Library
By making your research visible and accessible you increase chances of your research being noticed, used, and having impact, thus increasing your own reputation and chances of success in your academic work. Researchers are embracing a variety of activities and tools to promote work, connect with other researchers, and engage in scholarly discourse. This workshop will cover six steps to increased visibility and impact of research activity and will provide recommendations of tools that can help in this process.
Attending this workshop allows faculty to achieve these CFE faculty learning outcomes:
- Increasing scholarly/creative productivity
- Increasing the publication, exhibition, presentation, and performance of scholarly/creative work to a broad audience
- Developing relationships to promote research and scholarly excellence, and encourage collaboration across disciplines
- Center for Faculty Excellence