2020 Faculty Symposium: Inclusive Excellence in Equity-Minded Education
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020 from 9:30am to 2:00pm
- Strand Union Building, Ballroom D or Webex - view map
Tuesday, October 6, 2020 || 9:30 am - 2:00 pm || SUB Ballroom D or WebEx
This year’s symposium will feature the following sessions:
- Beyond the Pandemic - Presentations discussing innovative practices discovered during Covid-19 that will persist beyond the pandemic for all the right reasons.
- High Quality High Impact Practices - These speakers will present on how they are employing HQ HIPs in their courses.
- Equity-Minded Pedagogies - This panel will discuss how MSU faculty are committed to addressing racial and social inequities and injustices through equity-minded pedagogy and curriculum.
The Webex link will be sent before the symposium to everyone who registers.
The goal of the Faculty Symposium – a joint initiative of the President’s Office, Office of Academic Affairs, Center for Faculty Excellence and Academic Technology and Outreach is to feature exemplary practices in pedagogy, classroom technology, teaching innovations and the teaching-learning mindset furthered our mutual understanding of faculty teaching practices, needs and opportunities as educators and to shape the future of instructional innovation on our campus.