Chilling Campfire Tours
- Saturday, October 24, 2020 from 6:00pm to 8:45pm
- Museum of the Rockies, South Parking Lot Area - view map
Join us for an outdoor live show that incorporates storytelling and sculpture to bring Montana’s darker history and folklore to life. Each tour is approximately 45-minutes in length and is led by a Spirit Guide who will take you to five stops along the route. By the flicker of firelight, you never know what your eyes might see!
Tours will depart from the north side of the museum's parking lot. The tours are leisurely strolls along a mostly paved path. As an outside show, be sure to dress for the weather to enjoy the production to its fullest. Please let us know in advance if someone in your party has mobility issues so that we can best accommodate them.
- Tours of 16 people will depart in 15-minute intervals.
- Face masks or appropriate face coverings are required.
- This event is recommended for people age seven (7) and up only.
- Tour components are subject to change, based on weather and seasonal conditions.
MOR Members: $8/child, $12/adult
Public: $10/child, $14/adult
- Museum of the Rockies