Flu Shot Clinic for MSU Students
- Thursday, October 15, 2020 from 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Swingle Health Center, Outside, east of Swingle Medical Services - view map
Flu Shot Clinic
- Location: East of Swingle Medical Services
- Dates: Thursday, October 15th
- Time: 10 AM – 3 PM
- $0 for students with MSU student insurance
- $0-$25 copay with private insurance (a pharmacist will be on-site so please bring your pharmacy card)
- $25 will be sent to your student account if no insurance
Make an appointment on the patient portal https://uhp103.msu.montana.edu/ or just walk up. Please wear a mask, bring your pharmacy card, and stay 6 feet apart.
It is be advised that individuals over 50 years old, wait until October to receive their flu shot.
Can't make it to the flu shot clinic? Students can make a nurse appointment at the clinic to get a flu immunization during a time that works with their schedule, or request recieving the shot at the time of any other scheduled visit.