MSU Writing Center Spring 2021 Tutor Applications Accepted
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 5:00pm
- Wilson Hall, 1-114 - view map
The MSU Writing Center is now accepting applications from students in all majors interested in joining our team of undergraduate peer writing tutors in Spring 2021.
What do Writing Center tutors do?
- work with student writers from diverse disciplines and backgrounds;
- support writers in a variety of contexts: face-to-face, online, one-on-one, in groups;
- participate in rigorous, ongoing tutor education;
- contribute to Writing Center operations and outreach;
- commit to engage in related research and scholarship (tutors often have opportunities to participate in conferences too).
To learn more about becoming a peer tutor and to apply, visit our employment opportunities page.
Deadline for Spring 2021 Applications: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 by 5 p.m.