Operational Excellence Program
- Friday, October 30, 2020 from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Montana Manufacturing Center (MMEC), Conference Room - view map
With the evolving Coronavirus (COVD-19) situation, and our desire to ensure the safety and health of our colleagues and clients, we would like to assure participants that state safety measures will be in place for the Lean Bronze Certification Program. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Want to strengthen your firm’s competitive advantage, and earn a nationally recognized and career-enhancing professional credential? Do you want to make your company the employer of choice for top talent, with best-in-class workforce engagement, customer satisfaction, and financial performance?
Please join us for the final 2020 Society of Manufacturing Engineers' Lean Bronze Certification Program, which provides the only nationally recognized Lean Certification Credential and exclusive qualification for full membership in the Lean Alliance of the Greater Gallatin Valley Manufacturing Partnership.
- Includes several hands-on experiences at various local manufacturing facilities - not "Death by Powerpoint"
- The interactive and intense six-week program minimizes time away from your work environment
- Optional SME Lean Bronze Exam (additional fee)
- You win more!
- On average, each Lean Bronze portfolio project results in a minimum of $10k in a bottom-line impact on the business. That equals at least $30,000 in return for the Full Certification option, which includes support for three portfolio projects per participant.