Applications for Grant-Writing Bootcamp due by December 15th
Grant-Writing Bootcamp: From Idea to Proposal
Thursdays, January 14, 21, 28, February 4, 11 || 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Facilitated by Nika Stoop, Research Resources Coordinator, CFE
Co-sponsored by the Office of the Vice President for Research, Economic Development and Graduate Education
APPLICATIONS DUE BY DECEMBER 15th!
Go through the grant-writing process from beginning to end while working on your own grant proposal. With feedback from peers and experts, this 5-week workshop is designed to help novice grant writers understand the requirements of a grant opportunity, collect and create the many parts of a proposal, organize and write about their project, connect with MSU resources, and submit a grant proposal at MSU.
Faculty who have participated describe it as “…a fabulous workshop and learning opportunity.” They say that it “…helped me solidify my ideas and get specific feedback about the research part of my proposal.”
- Participation is limited to 20 people so apply for your spot TODAY!
- Preference will be given to faculty who already have a grant opportunity in mind and can attend ALL sessions.
- You will receive a confirmation that we have received your application.
- We will then let participants know that they have been accepted by January 7th, 2021.
- If you are new to grant-writing, haven't identified an opportunity yet or would like to learn about some tricks to find funding opportunities, please consider taking the online course by emailing email@example.com to be added to the course.
DOWNLOAD a pdf version of the application so that you can see what is required before entering the information in the electronic form above.
Attending this workshop allows faculty to achieve these CFE faculty learning outcomes:
- Securing internal and external funding to support scholarly work
- Increasing awareness of strategies designed to improve productivity, relationships, and stress/time management for a lasting life and work balance
- Developing relationships to promote research and scholarly excellence, and encourage collaboration across disciplines