16th Annual College of Letters and Science Authors Reception
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 7:00pm
We invite you to join us for the 16th Annual College of Letters and Science Authors Reception. We'll celebrate recently published books by faculty authors in the college.
At 7:00 p.m., Dr. Sara Rushing, associate professor of political science in the Department of Political Science, will give a short talk about her book, "The Virtues of Vulnerability: Humility, Autonomy, and Citizen-Subjectivity."
Dr. Rushing's presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
Other authors from the college, their departments and the featured books include:
- Julia Haggerty, Earth Sciences, "Energy Impacts: A Multidisciplinary Exploration of North American Energy Development"
- Kristen Intemann, History and Philosophy, "The Routledge Handbook of Feminist Philosophy of Science"
- William Wyckoff, Earth Sciences, "Riding Shotgun with Norman Wallace"
- Gretchen Minton, English, "Twelfth Night: Arden Performance Editions" and "Shakespeare in Montana: Big Sky Country's Love Affair with the World's Most Famous Writer"
- Nicole Carnegie and Stacey Hancock, Mathematical Sciences, "Montana State Introductory Statistics with R"
- Scott Parker, English, "Being on the Oregon Coast"
- Paul Lachapelle, Political Science, "Community Capacity and Resilience in Latin America"
This event is free and open to the public.
Wednesday, January 27, 7:00 to 8:00 PM
- Amanda Smith