MSU Campus Commuter Challenge
- Monday, April 5, 2021 to Sunday, April 11, 2021, from 12:00am to 11:30pm
- Campus wide event
Commuting to school or work can be more fun, versatile and accessible than you have ever imagined! Celebrate springtime by switching up your commute! Join this campus-wide event, Monday April 5th through Sunday April 11th and invite your MSU peers including students, faculty and staff to commute during the week via biking, walking, taking the bus, carpooling, scooter-ing, and roller-blading.
By tracking your commute trips you can be in the running for gift cards to local businesses. Track your commute as a part of a team by joining a network or creating a team of your MSU peers and community members. To see how your team is stacking up against other teams in a friendly competition, you can keep an eye of the leaderboard!
What counts as a “trip”? A trip is a one-way journey. If you commute to work by bus, and then take the bus back home, that counts as two trips. If you drive part of the way to work, park, then ride your bike the rest of the way, the bike portion of your commute counts as one trip! If you walk or scooter from your dorm to your class, that is one trip!
Register on the Gallatin Commuter Project Platform at: https://bozemancommute.org/#/ to create an account, join a team, and track your commute trips!
Rewards and incentives:
- Earn ChampChange for your commute!
- Every participant who logs 1 trip at https://bozemancommute.org/#/ during the week will be entered in a raffle for a $100 downtown dollars gift card!
- By logging 1 commute and submitting a picture to Bozeman Commuter at [email protected] or tagging us at @gogallatin on Instagram or @bozemancommuterproject on Facebook, you’ll be in the running to be a Commuter of the Day! Each day a person selected from these submissions will be highlighted as a commuter of the day on our social media and they will get a $10 coffee card to use on campus!
- The winning team with the greatest number of trips from each category (1-10 people, 11-25, etc.) will be highlighted in the next WTI newsletter.
- Western Transportation Institute