Operational Excellence Professional Development Program Apr 27
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021 from 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Montana Manufacturing Center (MMEC), Conference Room - view map
Who should participate?
Manufacturing Leads, Supervisors, Managers, Leaders, and High Potential Individuals who are motivated to transform their careers and their companies.
WHAT will you learn?
Participants will learn and gain hands-on experience with the essential elements of Lean, Theory of Constraints (TOC), and Six Sigma, gaining the knowledge necessary to initiate transformational change. The new, flexible format allows participants to learn and apply core concepts with interactive classroom training, plus optional hands-on workshop and facility site visits. Those who complete the Phase 1 training have the option to engage in an implementation mentoring program in Phase 2.
HOW will you benefit?
PARTICIPANTS will gain hands-on experience, professional mentoring, enhanced resumes, and expanded portfolios. In addition to a course completion certificate from MMEC, participants can also earn nationally recognized certificates and credentials:
- SME LB Certificate (with passing score on the exam)
- SME LB Certification (with project portfolio completion)
Those who successfully complete the SME Lean Bronze exam also earn full membership in the Lean Alliance of the Greater Gallatin Valley Manufacturing Partnership (GGVMP)
MANUFACTURING FIRMS will:
- Accelerate their progress toward implementation of Operational Excellence, regardless of starting point
- Engage more employees in improving company performance
- Bolster reputation as an employer of choice for top talent
- Benefit from multi-x ROI from projects implemented as a result of employee training (typical results = $10k+ per project)
WHY is this program different?
- High-intensity format minimizes time away from work
- Small student to instructor ratio promotes high-quality learning
- Optional Phase 2 program offers ongoing mentorship to facilitate the successful implementation of Operational Excellence principles
Thanks to our partners at:
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center (MMEC)