Internal Quality Auditor Training May 12
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021 to Friday, May 14, 2021, from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Spring Hill Suites 421 3rd Street NW Great Falls, MT 59404
Why you should invest in this ISO 9001 training workshop
Get your team of internal auditors fully qualified by enrolling them in this practical, hands-on workshop. Our experienced instructor will explain the concepts and clauses of ISO 9001:2015 in detail. Principles and practices of quality system auditing will be enhanced with live system audits performed with experienced audit coaches, giving participants the knowledge to enhance processes within their own firm. The live audits will be conducted at a local manufacturing firm unless circumstances do not allow them, in which case a mock audit will be conducted in the classroom.
- Understanding of quality management system definitions and concepts
- Understanding of the purpose and requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard
- Understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the internal quality auditor
- Experience conducting all phases of an internal audit and writing an audit report
- Ability to apply the concepts, principles, and practices of quality auditing in your company’s environment
The course is designed for Manufacturing Quality Control Managers and Quality Management System implementation members.