Internal Quality Auditor Training ISO 9001: 2015, with an AS9100 addition
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021 to Friday, June 25, 2021, from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Montana Department of Commerce, 301 South Park Ave Room 266/228 Helena, MT 59601
WHY you should invest in this ISO 9001 training workshop?
Get your team of internal auditors fully qualified by enrolling them in this practical, hands-on workshop. Our experienced instructor will explain the concepts and clauses of ISO 9001:2015 in detail as well as the additional requirements of AS9100. Principles and practices of quality system auditing will be enhanced with audit simulation exercises performed with experienced audit coaches, giving participants the knowledge to enhance processes within their own firm. The live audits will be conducted at a local manufacturing firm unless circumstances do not allow them, in which case a mock audit will be conducted in the classroom.
WHAT will you learn?
- Understanding of quality management system definitions and concepts
- Understanding of the purpose and requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D
- quality standard additional requirements.
- Understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the internal quality auditor
- Experience conducting all phases of an internal audit and writing an audit report
- Ability to apply the concepts, principles, and practices of quality auditing in your company’s environment
The course is designed for Manufacturing Quality Control Managers and Quality Management System implementation members.