Taste of the Rockies
- Thursday, July 8, 2021 from 6:00pm to 9:30pm
- Museum of the Rockies - view map
Taste of the Rockies is a celebration of the museum and the richness of the Northern Rocky Mountain region. It is a delectable blend of food and drink with a festive atmosphere that explores western heritage, fascinating paleontology, and this summer’s changing exhibit, The Vikings Begin.
At this inaugural fundraising event, MOR will host 300 patrons for an outdoor evening where they will enjoy a tasty spread of Northern Rockies fare, Montana brews, and fine wines. Guests will be entertained during events themed around western culture, paleontology, and Vikings. Live music, dancing, games, and unique auction items round out the event.
The event will be hosted by Jennifer Miller, Alycia Patencio Travis, Steven Enoch, Thomas & Dar Wilson, Stephanie Dickson, and Phyllis Lewis.
- Individual tickets: $150 for museum members, $175 for non-members
- Reserved seating: $300 per person
- Benefit sponsorship: Begins at $1,000 for two people
Age 21+ only, please.
- Museum of the Rockies