Intellectual Property workshop for Early-stage Technology Entrepreneurs and SBIR candidates
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Eventbrite/Zoom Online
In this intellectual Property for SBIR/STTR candidates and awardees, we will disucss
- What is IP?
- How do you talk or write about your IP without disclosing and/or revealing too much?
- What are patents? Should I patent?
- What are SBIR data rights? What do they offer the awardee?
- What’s the difference between patents and data rights?
- What about invention disclosures during the period of an SBIR award?
This workshop is beneficial to early-stage investigators considering SBIR/STTR funding and SBIR/STTR Phase I/II awardees.
This event and the Montana Innovation Partnership powered by TechLink are funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration with additional program support from the Montana Department of Commerce and Montana State University.
- TechLink Center