Culinary Services Updates
Welcome Back MSU Faculty and Staff!
I’d like to share some Culinary Services updates with you for this upcoming fall.
- Catering, in conjunction with the SUB retail, will now have an express pick-up menu for orders that are under $200 and/or less than 15 people. You will be able to place your order through our website and then have your order ready for pick up at your convenience. If you are unable to pick up your order, a $25 delivery fee will be charged to your invoice. We will still offer our full service for anything above that.
- Starting Aug. 25, our coffee shops- SRO, Norm’s, and Brewed Awakening will reopen for the fall semester.
- In the Strand Union Building, Union Market will open starting Aug. 25 and we will be offering $10 combo meal deals at each of the food stations during lunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Something new this year will be allowing commuter and on-campus residence meal plans to take advantage of the combo specials during lunch also. (One swipe per lunch period)
- Avo’s will be closed but could re-open as staffing levels increase.
- Bobcat Court will be closed for the semester.
- Hours: Rendezvous and Miller will be open Monday – Friday, 7 a.m.to 7 p.m.
- Rendezvous will be open Saturdays, 7 a.m.to 7 p.m.
- Miller will be open Sundays, 7 a.m.to 7 p.m.
- This year, the dining halls will have a to-go program implemented for patrons. From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., M-F, you will be allowed to grab one to go container, fill it and leave the dining halls. Disposable silverware will be provided but cups will not.
- For the beginning of the semester, we will be limiting cash/credit card and commuter meal plan entry into the dining halls.
- Aug 21-24, we will allow cash/credit cards and commuter meal plans for the dining halls.
- Aug 25-Sept 6, cash/credit card and commuter meal plans will not be allowed in the dining halls but will be accepted at the Union Market in the SUB as we prioritize the needs of our on-campus students with meal plans.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to serving you this semester.
Director, Culinary Services
- Culinary Services