Get Started with Gradescope Workshop
- Tuesday, September 7, 2021 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Online workshop - please register here for the meeting link: https://info.gradescope.com/msu2-workshop
Join us for the Fall '21 online workshop and learn how instructors use Gradescope. The workshop will offer guidance on delivery of assignments that are paper-based, fully online, and a combination of the two. We will also cover the instructor workflow of using Gradescope integrated with D2L Brightspace.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Grade face-to-face exams and paper-based assignments with Gradescope
- Save time with AI-assisted grading and answer grouping
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
- Take advantage of the D2L Brightspace integration
Join us on Tuesday, September 7 at 1pm - 2pm Mountain
Register and reserve your spot here: https://info.gradescope.com/msu2-workshop
*Instructors are welcome to invite their TAs and grading staff.
** Recording of the session will be shared with all registrants. So please feel free to register even if you can't make it to the live session.
- Academic Technology and Outreach