Get Started with Gradescope Workshop
- Friday, October 8, 2021 from 10:30am to 11:30am
- Online workshop - please register below for the meeting link.
Join us for an online workshop and learn how instructors use Gradescope. The workshop will offer guidance on delivery of assignments that are paper-based, fully online, and a combination of the two. We will also cover the instructor workflow of using Gradescope integrated with D2L Brightspace.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Grade face-to-face exams and paper-based assignments with Gradescope
- Save time with AI-assisted grading and answer grouping
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
- Take advantage of the D2L Brightspace integration
Join us virtually on Friday, October 8th from 10:30am - 11:30am Mountain Time.
*Instructors are welcome to invite their TAs and grading staff.
** Recording of the session will be shared with all registrants. So please feel free to register even if you can't make it to the live session.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Carter and the Gradescope team
- Academic Technology and Outreach