Showcase of Bands: Montana's Premier Marching Band Exhibition
- Saturday, October 16, 2021 from 2:00pm to 4:30pm
- Bobcat Stadium - view map
Showcase of Bands is MSU's annual marching band exhibition located at Bobcat Stadium. The event offers spectators the opportunity to attend an exclusive performance of the MSU "Spirit of the West" as well as select high school bands, in one location, without the hassle and crowds of a typcial football game.
This non-competative event is intended to be educational for the visiting high school bands, who may not otherwise have the opportunity to see another high school marching band perform, and includes awards and a non-scored evaluation by the SotW instructors.
Families, friends, and general public are welcome to attend to suppor these young musicians.
2021 Particpating Bands:
- MSU "Spirit of the West" Marching Band
- Bozeman High (Bozeman MT), Kelly Berdahl, director
- Park High (Livingston MT), Garrett Stannard, director
- Flathead High (Kalispell MT), David Johnke, director
- Belgrade High (Belgrade MT), Ben Blixt, director
...and welcoming for their first appearance at Showcase:
- Gallatin High (Bozeman MT), Jeffrey Ruffcorn, director
- Havre High (Havre MT), Cullen Hinkle, director
Details: 2021 Showcase of Bands
- Saturday, October 16th
- 2:00-4:00pm (gates open at 1:30pm)
- MSU Bobcat stadium
- Free admission/Free parking