Navigating Montana INBRE's Upcoming RFP Season
- Tuesday, October 12, 2021 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Learn more about the Montana INBRE and Regional Alliance of INBRE Network (RAIN) faculty research funding opportunities on offer this fall.
To help clarify and distinguish between opportunities available to Montana-based investigators, Montana INBRE Principal Investigator, Dr. Brian Bothner, and Program Coordinator, Dr. Ann Bertagnolli, will be hosting two live lunch-hour webinars next week for anyone who is interested in learning more and asking questions. No advanced RSVP is required – simply click the link associated with the day and time you wish to join.
First Webinar Date: Tuesday, Oct. 12th from 12:00 pm noon – 1:00 pm (Mountain)
First Webinar Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84360671081
During the webinar we will discuss:
- Montana INBRE’s Standard Annual Investigator RFP for the 2022-2023 grant year (due Dec. 17, 2021)
- Montana INBRE’s New Student-Focused Faculty Research RFP for the 2022-2023 grant year (due Dec. 17, 2021)
- The Montana INBRE / RAIN Technology Access Grant for the 2021 -2022 grant year (rolling deadline through: Jan. 15, 2022)
- Montana INBRE’s New Special Emphasis Research Development Project RFP for Grant Year 2021 – 2022 (due Nov. 5, 2021)
- RAIN Collaboration Research Grants RFP for grant year 2022-2023
- Other Regional Alliance of INBRE Networks Opportunities