Academic Technology & Outreach is accepting proposals for funds for non-credit course development
2022 Non-Credit Course Development Request for Proposals
Academic Technology and Outreach (ATO) at Montana State University invites proposals to develop non-credit professional development courses for 2022.
Engagement between MSU and individuals and communities across Montana continues to be a critical component of MSU’s Strategic Plan: Choosing Promise. The goal of this request for proposals is to leverage the knowledge and expertise of MSU faculty and staff to address the professional development needs of the people of the Gallatin Valley and beyond through non-credit course development.
Examples of course content
- Development of ‘soft’ skills such as teamwork or critical thinking that apply to many occupations.
- Development of skills that apply mainly to specific occupations.
- Communicating innovative solutions and applications for specified measurable outcomes
- Influencing professional practice.
- Instruction aimed at the ability of our community members to be competitive in the workforce or their respective fields.
- Application of proven strategies or unique solutions to a well-defined problem.
- Reciprocal relationships with external constituents.
- Offerings for newly developed digital badges.
Submission Deadline: January 18, 2022
Award Notifications: February 25, 2022
Initial course offering: 2022 or as negotiated
Questions and preliminary discussions about non-credit course development are welcome and may be directed to Mark Chakoian at 994-7957 or [email protected].