Piano "Pop-Up" musical performance in Asbjornson Hall Atrium, 12:50-13:10 on Friday, Nov. 5, 2021.
- Friday, November 5, 2021 from 12:50pm to 1:10pm
- Norm Asbjornson Hall, 2nd floor east atrium - view map
From time to time, selected musical soloists and small ensembles will "pop-up" in Norm Asbjornson Hall for a brief, free, and informal performance during the gap between morning and afternoon classes. The next performance will be Friday, November 5, 12:50-13:10PM, in the second floor east atrium area of Asbjornson Hall, featuring students from the studio of MSU School of Music Prof. Julie Gosswiller performing piano works.
- Tristan Vernooy, Sonata in E Major, K. 380, by Scarlatti
- Tash Stoker, Prelude in C Minor op, 28 No. 20, by Chopin
- Ashley Boar, from "The Circus," Op. 68: No. 5, Clowns, by Joaquín Turina
- David Wold, Années de pèlerinage, I. Suisse - 9. Les Cloches de Genève, by Franz Liszt
The event is free and open to the public, with social distancing.