University Student Housing
University Student Housing hires throughout the year and training is always provided. Work Study is accepted!
- Housing Student Custodians - cleaning of residential spaces and response to large messes. Evening and weekend hours only (Wage of $18/hour)
- Residence Hall Desk Clerk - Customer Service at Hall Front Desk (Wage of $15-$17/hour)
- Housing Ambassador - Support the housing enterprise with excellent customer service and administrative support (Wage of $15-$16/hour)
- Housing Courier – Facilitate inter-office mail delivery to campus partners; drivers license required (Filled for Fall).
- Tour Guide - Facilitate University Student Housing presentation for prospective students and family members, answer questions about life on campus. Tours are daily 10:30am-12pm and 3:30-5:00pm. ($16/hr) (Filled for Fall).
- Work close to home
- Active work environment
- Bobcat Gear provided
- Gain great professional development experience with customer service, communications, and prioritizing work load
- Shifts available throughout the day and the week, flexible work schedule
- Work up to 20 hours/week during the academic year, or up to 40 hours/week during breaks and summer
denotes required fields.