About the College
The Department of Education offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in:
- Teacher preparation for elementary and secondary education
- Educational Leadership
- Adult & Higher Education
- Curriculum & Instruction
Most education and technology education faculty offices are located in Reid Hall.
The Department of Health and Human Development offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in:
- Health and Human Performance
- Community Health
- Health Enhancement K-12
- Food and Nutrition
- Sustainable Food and Bioenergy Systems
- Human Development and Family Science
- Early Childhood Education and Child Services
- Hospitality Management
- Family Financial Planning
Faculty offices are located in Herrick Hall and Reid Hall.
Unique to our College are two student advising centers where students can always find someone with answers to academic questions.
- Education Advising: located in 132 Reid Hall; phone 406-994-1880
- Health and Human Development Advising: located in 218 Herrick Hall; phone 406-994-4001.
Looking for financial assistance? Click this link to learn more about scholarships awarded by the College of Education, Health & Human Development.