Because of the continuing COVID-19 pandemic and the CDC recommendations to practice social distancing, MSU Extension colleagues Marsha Goetting and Emily Standley are offering an estate and legacy planning webinar series in 2021. The topics for 2021 were chosen by last year’s participants.
The series will be offered every Tuesday in January and February starting on January 5th. Grab a cup of coffee or tea and watch from 10:00 – 10: 45 AM. A 15-minute Question and Answer Session will be held until 11:00 AM. To view the 2021 schedule go to"2021 Schedule and Resources".
- To learn more about the co-hosts, click here.
- To learn how to use Web Ex on your computer, click here.
- To learn how to use Web Ex on your smart phone, click here.
- To learn how use the Chat and Polls in Web Ex on your computer, click here.
- To learn how use the Chat and Polls in Web Ex on your smartphone, click here.
The webinars were broadcasted through Webex, a free, online platform. To view past
recordings and resources go to "Past Recording and Resources."
Click the button below to register (only need to register once to sign up for the whole series):