- Fabulous Fridays
- Estate/Legacy Planning for Parents and Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- MontGuide Mondays
- Tuesday Tips
- Wisdom Wednesdays
- Thoughtful Thursdays
- Dying Without a Will in Montana: Who receives your property if you pass away without a written will? Use this website to discover how your property will be distributed under Montana law if you are a Montana resident and if you pass away without a written will (as do 7 out of 10 Americans).
- Inheriting Indian Land Fact Sheets (AIPRA) NOT ADA ACCESSIBLE
- MSU Extension Family Economics website
- Concerned About Memory Loss: Montana Legal and Financial Resources
- Wildflower Reflections: Families, Legacies, and Estate Planning (1 hour and 39 minutes)
This video is developed of: MCAT Misssoula, Montana Geriatric Education Center, University of Montana, Missoula Aging Services, Montana State University Extension, AARP Montana.