Montana State University Extension collaborated with AARP Montana for another webinar estate/legacy planning series titled Wednesday Wisdom from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (MST) March - June 2023.
The Estate Planning series was presented by Marsha Goetting, MSU Extension Family Economics Specialist:
- March 29, 2023: Revocable and Testamentary Trusts: Which is Better?
- May 24, 2023: Selecting an Attorney to Develop an Estate Plan or Administer an Estate
- June 21, 2023: Income Tax Impact While Selling, Gifting, or Leaving Property as an Inheritance
The Healthy Living series was presented by Brianna Routh, MSU Extension Food and Nutrition Specialist:
- April 12, 2023: Mindful Eating and Aging
- May 10, 2023: Food Wellness: Beyond the Nutrients