Judith Basin County Fair
Registration for the 2023 JB Co. Fair is now open on Fair Entry.
2023 Judith Basin Co. Fair Book (pdf)
2023 Judith Basin County Fair Schedule
Check back soon for more information on the 2023 Judith Basin County Fair schedule!
Monday, August 7th, 2023
- 8:00 am Ranch Horse Show at Andy and Alison Kellom's
- 6:00 pm - Exhibit Building / Livestock set-up
Tuesday, August 8th, 2023
- 8:00 am Horse Show - Arena
- 9:00 am Grade School Exhibits placed and judged - Exhibit Building
Wednesday, August 9th, 2023
- 9 - 11:00 am 4-H Interview Judging - Stanford School Gym (first come, first served - be present by 11 am)
- 9 - 11:30 am Cloverbud Entries accepted - Exhibit Building
- 1 - 2:45 pm FFA/FCCLA, Open Class, Fine Art Entries accepted - Exhibit Building
- 3:00 pm Open Class Judging
Thursday, August 10th, 2023
- 4:30 - 6:30 pm - Sheep/Goat, Swine, Beef arrival and weigh-in. Please be present by 6:30pm.
Friday, August 11th, 2023
- 7:30 am Swine Show - Showmanship & Market
- 8:30 am Exhibit Building opens
- 10:00 am Small Animal Show - Dogs, Poultry, Cats, Rabbits. Round Robin immediately following.
- 1:00 pm Sheep, Goat & Alpaca Show - Breeding, Market and Showmanship.
- 3:00 pm 4-H Livestock Judging Contest
- 6:00 pm Parade Downtown in honor of 80th Annual Fair.
- Dusk (8:00 pm) Friday Night Event - Movie Night
Saturday, August 12th, 2023
- 7:00 am 4-H Council Breakfast
- 8:00 am Exhibit Building opens (Exhibits may be picked up following the Livestock Sale)
- 8:00 am Beef Show - Breeding, Market & Showmanship
- Style Show - following Beef Show (at fairgrounds)
- 12:30 pm - Open Pet Show (Parade around fairgrounds)
- 1:00 pm - Round Robin Contest
- 2:30 pm - 4-H/FFA Livestock Sale
Steer of Merit Ultrasound and Carcass Results - 2022
Swine of Excellence Results - 2022
Statewide Certified 4-H Lamb Carcass and Ultrasound Contest - 2022