Visit ZSuite to enroll, Re-enroll, and Drop or Add Projects
ZSuite Re-Enrollment Steps
- Go to https://4h.zsuite.org/
- Click on "Sign Up"
- Fill in all of the fields to up a FAMILY account.
- Adult email should match the Family email loaded from 4Honline.
- Adult email an password will be also used for anyone in the family to login to ZSuite in the future.
- The Adult/Family email can be changed by the parent once the account is set up the first time.
- The pin is used by parents and is needed for the enrollment of family members.
- Click "Let's Go!"
- Each family member previously enrolled in 4Honline should appear on the main screen in a colored box.
- There is also an option to add a new family member.
- Click on each family member to go their dashboard and begin enrollment.
- If at any point a family has trouble they can click the "CHAT" box at the bottom of their screen and chat with a ZSuite support person.
Project Age Requirements
You must meet the minimum age required by October 1st, 2020 in order to enroll in each project
- Cloverbuds - 5 years old
- Regular 4-H - 8 years old
- Shooting Sports - 9 years old
- Market Beef and Beef Breeding - 10 years old
- Teen Leadership - 13 years old
- Ambassador - 14 years old
- Colt to Maturity - 11 years old and have completed Horsemanship Levels 1, 2, and 3
Check Your Project Level!!!
When you re-enroll, be sure to check that you enrolled in the appropriate level!
(Example: Swine Level 1 vs Level 2 vs Level 3)
Each level should take a maximum of three years.
Remember, you nee to be able to complete 7 activites in the project book each year.
If there are less than 7 activities left in the project book, the member should move up to the next level.
If you have any questions, please call the Extension Office or stop by! We are here to help!