Please stop by the Extension office if you would like printed record pages for My 4-H Year and your project records.  Below are fillable pages you can use and save on your computer.  The third option is to keep your records online with Zsuite.  More information can be found on the state website.

MY 4-H YEAR - record of club work, one needed for each member

NON-ANIMAL PROJECT RECORD - members need one for each project

LIVESTOCK ANIMAL RECORD - members need one for each livestock project



The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Montana State University and Montana State University Extension prohibit discrimination in all of their programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital and family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperative extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Cody Stone, Director of Extension, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717.