Registration for the 2023 Multi-County Camp officially opened Monday, May 9th!
- Ages 8-12 as of October 1, 2022.
- If you are interested in attending camp this year please make sure to read through the MC4HC Informational Flyer.
- All camp registrations are done online: Multi-County 4-H Camp Registration.
- Camper registration is limited and will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration must be submitted online by June 2, 2023. Payment must be received at the County Extension Office by this same date.
Important: The Sanders County 4-H Council contrubutes $45.00 towards the registration fee for all members who presented a demonstration, speech, or illustrated talk, etc. this 4-H year - either at Communication Day or for a leader and was judged on it. That will leave the family paying $105.00 for each of their children's registration fee for camp. Please make checks payable to the Sanders County 4-H Council. Members who earned a camp scholarship for placing with their presentation at Communication Days will have their registration paid for completely by the 4-H Council.
Be a Multi-County 4-H Camp Counselor
June 17-22, 2024 at the Darrel E. Fenner 4-H Camp at Loon Lake
Eleven pairs of Counselors will be selected for this year's camp. First year counselors will be paired with experienced Counselors whenever possible. There will be no fee for Counselors to attend camp.
Members must be 13 years of age as of October 1, 2023 in order to be eligible for Counselor positions.
Application Deadline is February 1, 2024
Jake Legard Memorial Camp Scholarship
Multi-County camp registrations may be assisted by a Jake Legard Memorial Camp Scholarship. Full camp scholarships are awarded in Jakes memory. These scholarships are made possible by a scholarship fund established by Jake's family. Volunteer leaders may nominate member(s) to receive one of these scholarships.