Pesticide Inital Training Registration Form

Registration form for the November 30, 2023 pesticide training in Shelby. 

Pesticide Training Form


Pesticide Applicator Licenses

MSU administers the Private Pesticide Applicator program with the Montana Department of Agriculture. Contact your local Extension office for assistance with Private Pesticide Licenses.

Commercial Applicator Licenses are handled directly through the Department of Agriculture. In this region, you will need to contact the Department of Agriculture office in Great Falls by phone at: (406)761-0655 extension 5. You can find upcoming Commercial Applicator Classes by going to the MDA Pesticide Training and Registration website and choosing Approved Courses. Then select your license category from the drop-down menu.