Useful Forms & Websites
MSU Forms - Quick Links
- 2017-18 Choices Enrollment Form for Active Employees
- 2017-18 Annual Benefits Workbook for Active Employees
- Adoption Assistance Form
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Day Care Reimbursement Contract
- Debit Card Enrollment Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Form
- FSA and TAA Eligible and Ineligible Expenses
- FSA and TAA Medical Reimbursement Form
Useful MSU/MUS Websites
- MSU Benefits - This website contains all information in regards to health insurance and benefits as well as all links to forms and partnering websites.
- MSU Wellbaby - Check on eligibility and all benefits offered through the Wellbaby program, if enrolled within the 1st trimester of pregnancy. If enrolled during the 2nd or 3rd trimester, the enrollee is eligible for all of the benefits except the copay waiver benefit.
- MSU Wellness - This website promotes healthy living, by providing preventive health screenings, healthy lifestyle education and support, and disease prevention/management programs.