Faculty and Staff Data
MSU's Quick Facts page provides an overview of MSU's enrollment, employment, and programs for the current year.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The Key Performance Indicators are an annual report for use in planning and budgeting, developed in consultation with university leaders, department heads, deans, and other decision makers. They contain ten years of department-level expenditures, instructional faculty, student credit hour and student FTE production, majors, and degrees awarded. They include:
- Instructional Expenditures by Fiscal Year
- Faculty Instructional FTEs
- Percent Tenure-Track Faculty
- Graduate Teaching Assistant FTEs
- Expenditures per Student FTEs
Delaware Instructional Costs Study (requires MSU NetID)
The University of Delaware's Office of Institutional Research and Planning conducts a national study of academic productivity and costs. These studies allow for comparisons -- at the departmental level -- with similar departments in similar universities. These data (accessibly only to MSU) can be found here.
Faculty and Staff Demographics
- Faculty Diversity Dashboard
- Historical Employment Data by Gender/Part-time/Full-time
- Historical Instructional Faculty Data by Ethnicity
- Current Fall Employment Headcount
- Degrees Earned by Faculty
MSU Employee Salary Data
For information regarding faculty and staff salary data, visit our page here.
Not seeing the data you need? Contact us via email, or use our Request Data form.