Fall Institutional Report
The Fall Institutional Report is presented annually to University Council and the community. The report is designed to provide high level responses to four basic questions about the University (graphs representing this information can be accessed here for the most current year)
- How many people work at Montana State?
- The first 3 graphs present trends of faculty and staff FTE according to funding source.
- How many people study at Montana State?
- The 4th graph shows headcount and FTE enrollment by degree level.
- How successful are MSU students?
- The 5th and 6th graph show retention and graduation rates and degree award counts over time.
- How much do we spend?
- The 7th (and last) graph presents trends of general fund expenditures by category.