Climbing Wall located in North Dome
Please visit the Student Wellness Center Website for updated information on construction, photos, and project specific information, including a BRAND NEW climbing facility: montana.edu/wellness-center/
Overview of Bouldering Wall:
- The MSU Bouldering Wall is open anytime the North Dome Fitness Center is open (see closures below)
- Difficulty: We set problems ranging from VB (beginner) - V7/8.
- Setting Schedule: A portion of the wall is generally reset every week.
- Sign up for upcoming free climbing clinics!
Climbing Wall Expectations:
- Stay out of climbers' fallzone
- Closed toe shoes are required at all times
- Do not climb above or below other climbers on wall
- Do not climb above the No Climb Zone
- No food or drink allowed on bouldering pad
- Unsafe conditions and injuries must be reported to Recreational Sports Staff
- Ask before giving climbing movement tips or "beta" to other climbers
Interested in giving us feedback?