Upcoming Parking Information
Bobcat 18 and Bison 26 have been completely filled up to maximum capacity. We encourage you to use Bobcat 4 for the remainder of Winter Break as long-term parking during Winter Parking.
MSU will once again offer long-term parking on campus during winter break in Bison Lot 26 and Bobcat Lot 18. All community members are welcome to use these lots for long-term parking. Storing your vehicle in one of these lots makes it easier for both the City of Bozeman and MSU to keep our streets and parking lots clear of snow.
- A permit is not required to park in Bison Lot 26 and Bobcat Lot 18 from Dec. 15 through Jan. 17, 2024.
- A permit is required to park in all other MSU lots during the break.
- Keep in mind that vehicles parked in the same location for more than three consecutive days must be parked in lot numbers 18 or 26 to facilitate snow removal.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in the vehicle being towed at the owner's expense.
- Depending on snowfall and conditions, some MSU lots may be closed periodically to facilitate snow removal.
- A permit for covered parking on the second and third floors of the MSU parking garage will be offered. The cost is $150, and this permit will allow parking in the garage from Dec. 15 – through January 17, 2024.
Please see the campus parking map for all noted parking areas.
Just a reminder: Parking permits are required, and all vehicles must park in their designated lots year-round unless an exception is published. All parking regulations will be enforced 24/7 throughout winter break, including 30-minute zones, service drives, fire lanes, ADA spaces, no-parking areas, and all other state and federal parking regulations. View our full parking regulations.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a happy and safe winter break.
A permit is not required to park in standard parking lots on national holidays when Parking Services is closed. This does not include any 24 hour permit required area, such as Eagle, Bison, or state regulated areas. Please see the parking regulations for all 24/7 enforced regulations. The following dates are parking holidays:
|New Year’s Day
|Martin Luther King Day
|Indigenous Peoples Day
Exchanged for day after Thanksgiving (formerly Columbus Day)
|General Election Day
Please contact Parking Services for questions for clarifications.
More information to come soon!
The campus parking map is located here: campus parking map.
For any questions, please contact Parking Services.