Upcoming Parking Information
Bison Lot 26 and Bobcat Lot 18 will be reserved for long term parking during winter break. All community members are welcome to use these lots for long term parking. Doing so makes it easier for both the city of Bozeman and MSU to keep the streets and lots clear of snow.
- A permit is not required to park in the Bison lot 26 and Bobcat lot 18 from November 25 through January 6, 2020.
- Vehicles that will be parked in the same location for more than three consecutive days must be parked in these designated lots to facilitate snow removal.
- Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in the vehicle being towed at the owner's expense.
- A permit is required to park in all other lots during the break.
- Depending on snowfall and lot conditions, some lots may be closed to facilitate snow removal.
- Covered parking will be offered in the Parking Garage for $12 per weekday. Permits can be pre-purchased in your MSU Parking Portal.
Please see the campus parking map below for all noted parking areas.
Just a reminder that parking permits are required and all vehicles must park in their designated lots year-round unless an exception is published. All parking regulations will be enforced throughout the winter including 30 minute zones, service drives, fire lanes, ADA spaces, no parking areas, and all other state and federal parking regulations that are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See our full regulations here: montana.edu/parking/regulations.html.Thank you for your cooperation and have a happy and safe winter break.
A permit is not required to park in standard parking lots on national holidays when Parking Services is closed. This does not include any 24 hour permit required area, such as Eagle, Bison, or state regulated areas. Please see the parking regulations for all 24/7 enforced regulations. The following dates are parking holidays:
|New Year’s Day||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||third Monday in January|
|Presidents’ Day||third Monday in February|
|Memorial Day||last Monday in May|
|Independence Day||July 3|
|Labor Day||first Monday in September|
|Indigenous Peoples Day||
exchanged for day after Thanksgiving (formerly Columbus Day)
|General Election Day||as scheduled|
|Veterans’ Day||November 11|
|Thanksgiving||fourth Thursday in November and day after|
|Christmas Day||December 25|
Please contact Parking Services for questions for clarifications.
The campus parking map is located here: campus parking map.
For any questions, please contact Parking Services.