A known Cisco Finesse bug when using Google Chrome causes disconnections, status changes, and forced logouts in the Finesse console. To ensure you are not affected by this, please use FireFox, rather than Google Chrome.
Telephone Services provides University administrative telephone service to MSU faculty and staff. Faculty and staff arrange for telephone service through their department's telephone coordinator.
Request a service
Please use the Telephone & Network Service Request [TNSR] form to request any of the following services or equipment:
- Activate network data jack
- Disconnect service (phone, voicemail, data)
- Make directory additions or changes
- Move existing phone
- Order new phone service
- Order equipment (phones, headsets, cords and cables)
- Order voicemail
- Upgrade an existing service
- Basic Fee Schedule
- Desktop Phone Models & Accessories (info & prices)
- Phone User Guides
- Troubleshooting Guide
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Report a phone issue
Please use the Telephone Problem Report Form to report a phone issue.