Prior Recipients

If you have collected VA education benefits as a civilian and are continuing in the same benefits program, it will not be necessary for you to reapply for benefits. Simply drop by the MSU-Bozeman Veteran Support Center after registering for classes and request certification for VA Education Benefits.

New Applicants

If you are a new VA education benefits applicant, you collected benefits only while on active duty, or you are applying for benefits under a program different from that which you used in the past, you must complete an Application for Education Benefits, VA Form 22-1990 on the Department of Veterans Affairs website at

If you have already completed an application and have received a Certificate of Eligibility, bring it to the Veteran Support Center upon your arrival to MSU.

New Students

For forms/information, please email us or visit the office. [email protected] or call 406-994-3661

In order to receive monthly education benefits while enrolled in classes at MSU-Bozeman, your enrollment must be certified each term by the Certifying Official in the MSU-Bozeman Veterans Support Center.  You must provide a copy of your schedule each term to the Veteran Support Center.