Civil Engineering Student Advising
Great information in the MSU Student Registration Handbook:
- Dates and Deadlines, Academic Calendar
- Add/Drop classes
- Final Exam schedules
- Student accounts and financial aid
Your path to curriculum success begins here:
The Civil Engineering Peer Advising office is open prior to advising and registration
to help you make a plan in your DegreeWorks. Trained peers advisers are available
to help you create your plan based on your academic goals and meet the curriculum
requirements as prescribed by the catalog. Please see the CEPA staff in Cobleigh
205 for assistance prior to meeting with your academic adviser.
Schedule an appointment with your faculty advisor by clicking their name below. (Each link will open a new window.)
Quick Reference Points for Students
REMINDER: Be sure to confirm your bill using MY INFO for Spring semester. Dates posted in the Spring 2018 schedule.
Degree Works is found under Myinfo in your Secure Area under Student Services.
- Your advisor's name is shown on the Degree Works worksheet.
- Meeting with your advisor is REQUIRED; registration PINS will not be issued without departmental advising.
- Degree Works will allow you to track your progress through the curriculum to completion of your degree requirements.
Online registration* begins March 26, 2018 per the Registration Time Table which can be accessed online under Myinfo on the MSU homepage. *Registration dates are based on class standing and total number of earned (completed) credits as outlined in the Registration Time Table