Tuition & Fees
Estimated expenses for summer 2020 geology field course (GEO 429R)
|MSU Tuition & Fees||$ 870.60||$ 3085.05|
|Course fee (GEO 429R)||$ 1500||$ 1500|
|Estimated Course Expenses||$ 2370.60||$ 4585.05|
|Optional Lodging in Bozeman
|Days-off meals & incidentals||$ 150||$150|
|Estimated TOTAL Expenses||$ 2520.60||$ 4870.05|
There are many sources of financial aid to help you defray the costs of field camp. A partial list of programs is provided below. We encourage you to search for additional opportunities by contacting your department, institutional financial aid office, and searching the web.
- NAGT field scholarships: http://nagt.org/nagt/programs/field_scholarships.html
- GSA Exxon/Mobil Field Camp Scholar Award: https://rock.geosociety.org/eo/moreInformation.asp?program=scholar
- Students from some western States may be eligible for reduced tuition or financial aid awards through the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE). Check with you institutional WUE office for eligibility. http://www.wiche.edu/wue
- Students from National Student Exchange (NSE) member institutions may be eligible for reduced tuition. Check with your institutional NSE office. http://www.nse.org/
- Summer Supplemental Financial Aid:
- MSU students: http://www.montana.edu/summer/finaid.html
- Non-MSU students: Check with your financial aid office.