New Students: It may take up to 24 hours after you have registered for orientation for your NetID to be activated.
Click on any image below to view a larger version.
- Go to My Profile at https://www3.montana.edu/myprofile.
- Complete all fields and click the 'Sign In' button.
The 'Set a New Password' page opens.
- Read Password Rules
In the Change Passwords For section:
- Enter your new password.
- Click the 'Submit' button.
A new screen will confirm that your password has been successfully set, or relay details if an error has occurred.
- Your official email address is displayed here. This is the address you set in My Info for the University to use to communicate with you. (see image right).
Accounts & ID Usernames
- Your IDs (identifiers) and Google Apps email address are displayed here.
(see bottom image).
MSU Email Login (Gapps)
- Log in at: MSU Student Email Login.
Email the Help Desk at email@example.com.