Student Office 365 Email
- 50GB mailbox capacity
- Collaboration through shared contact lists and calendaring
- Mobile clients for iOS (Apple) and Android devices
Access Office 365 Email Online -
- Go to Office 365/OWA (or use blue button on right).
- Sign in with:
Username: [email protected] (for example, [email protected])
Password: NetID password
NOTE: Email address format is email@example.com. You can view your address by logging into My Profile at password.montana.edu and clicking the user info link in the sidebar.
Email Setup Instructions
Mobile device mail app - instructions to set up your MSU Office 365 email account on your phone or tablet's email app:
Outlook desktop app - instructions to set up your MSU email account up on the desktop version of Outlook and Outlook for Mac.
Outlook mobile app - instructions to set up your MSU email account on the Outlook mobile app on your phone or tablet:
- Deleted Items - Mail in the "Deleted Items/Trash" folder will be permanently deleted after 30 days. Email in your Inbox and other folders are retained until you delete them.
- Email Retention - UIT cannot restore emails from back-up. Critical documents and attachments should not be stored in your mailbox but in another more appropriate file storage location.