Student Office 365 Email
Office 365 Email Features/Benefits
- 50GB mailbox capacity
- Collaboration through shared contact lists and calendaring
- Mobile clients for iOS (Apple) and Android devices
- Web access to email from any platform with Outlook Web (OWA) at outlookweb.montana.edu
Outlook Web (OWA) Login Information
- Go to Office 365/OWA (or use blue button on right).
- Sign in with:
Username: [email protected] (for example, [email protected])
Password: NetID password
NOTE: Email address format is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can view your address by logging into My Profile at password.montana.edu and clicking the user info link in the sidebar.
- Deleted Items - Mail in the "Deleted Items/Trash" folder will be permanently deleted after 30 days. Email in your Inbox and other folders are retained until you delete them.
- Email Retention - UIT cannot restore emails from back-up. Critical documents and attachments should not be stored in your mailbox but in another more appropriate file storage location.
Email Setup Instructions
- Click here https://www.montana.edu/office365/employee/outlook-setup.html for information on how to set-up Outlook mail on a Desktop/Laptop and Mobile Devices.
Student Worker Email
- Visit this page for informaiton on email accounts for Student Workers. https://www.montana.edu/uit/facultystaff/neo.html
Visit the Office 365 FAQ for answers to questions about email and other Office 365 related issues.