Office 365 (Exchange) Email for Faculty & Staff
Office 365 Email Features/Benefits
- 50GB mailbox capacity
- Collaboration through shared contact lists and calendaring
- Mobile clients for iOS (Apple) and Android devices
- Web access to email from any platform with Outlook Web (OWA) at outlookweb.montana.edu
- Outlook Web (OWA) Login Credentials -
Username: [email protected]
Password: NetID password
- Deleted Items - Messages in the "Deleted Items" folder will be permanently deleted after 30 days. Email in your Inbox and other folders are retained until you delete them.
- Email Retention - UIT cannot restore emails from back-up. We recommend storing critical documents and attachments in a file/folder and not in your mailbox.
Email Setup Instructions
- Outlook Email Setup - instructions to set up your MSU email account on Outlook/Outlook for Mac desktop app and for the Outlook mobile app (Android, iOS, Windows) on your phone or tablet.
- Email Setup on Mobile Device - instructions to set up your MSU email account your phone or tablet's mail client:
Visit the Office 365 FAQ for answers to questions about email and other Office 365 related issues.