Office 365 Email for Faculty & Staff
*After October 1, 2022, your access to e-mail or other services may be impacted.*
Click the link here: https://www.montana.edu/office365/employee/outlook-setup.html to determine if you will be impacted.
Office 365 Email Features/Benefits
- 50GB mailbox capacity
- Collaboration through shared contact lists and calendaring
- Mobile clients for iOS (Apple) and Android devices
- Web access to email from any platform with Outlook Web (OWA) at outlookweb.montana.edu
Outlook Web (OWA) Login Credentials
- Username: [email protected]
- Password: NetID password
- Deleted Items - Messages in the "Deleted Items" folder will be permanently deleted after 30 days. Email in your Inbox and other folders are retained until you delete them.
- Email Retention - UIT cannot restore emails from back-up. We recommend storing critical documents and attachments in a file/folder and not in your mailbox.
Email Setup Instructions
- Click here https://www.montana.edu/office365/employee/outlook-setup.html for information on how to set-up Outlook mail on Desktops/Laptops and Mobile Devices.
Student Worker Email
- Visit this page for information on email accounts for Student Workers. https://www.montana.edu/uit/facultystaff/neo.html
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the Office 365 FAQ for answers to questions about email and other Office 365 related issues.