NEW STUDENTS: It may take up to 24hrs after you have registered for classes for your NetID to be activated.
Sign in to My Profile
- Go to My Profile at https://www3.montana.edu/myprofile.
- Complete all fields and click the 'Sign In' button.
The 'Set a New Password' page opens.
- Read password rules. Under the heading, Change Passwords For
- Check the box next to 'NetID' (see red arrow).
Also make a note of your NetID.
Optional: If you'd like to set your NetID and Windows Domain Account to use the same password check both boxes.
- Enter your new password (twice).
- Click the 'Submit' button.
You will also see a message confirming that your MSU Windows Domain password has been set if you've chosen to set it too.
- Email Address
- Click the Personal Information link in the left sidebar to view your email address (see image right).
- Accounts & ID Usernames
- Click the My Accounts & ID Usernames link to view your MSU ID, NetID, and MSU Windows Domain usernames
(see bottom image).
Email Account Login
- View First-time Account Login & Setup Instructions -OR- Go directly to MSU Student Email Login page.
Email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.