Accepting Your Financial Aid Award
Once MSU has received your FAFSA information, Financial Aid Services will send an
email notification of your financial aid award. Respond to your email award notification
by accepting or declining as follows:
1. Log in to MyInfo.
2. User ID is your MSU ID number with a dash (-12345678) or SSN (with no dashes).
3. PIN: If logging in for the first time, use your six digit birth date formatted
4. Click on the Financial Aid tab.
5. Click on My Award Information.
6. Click on Accept Award Offer by Aid Year.
7. Select Aid Year and submit.
8. Click on Award Overview.
9. Review and accept the Terms and Conditions.
10. Accept or Decline your award offers.
You must respond to the award notification within 30 days or the award is subject
At Montana State University, we encourage students and families to make informed decisions
about financial aid. We highly recommend that you borrow only the amount of loans
you need to successfully complete your education.
Office of Financial Aid Services
Montana State University
P.O. Box 174160
Bozeman, MT 59717-4160
Tel: (406) 994-2845
Fax: (406) 994-6962
Location: 183 Strand Union Bldg.
Monday - Friday
8:00 - 5:00
Brandi L. Payne