William Martin Freese
Course of Life
- Assessment Coordinator, 2010 to present, Department of Education, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717
- Adjunct Assistant Instructor / Adjunct Instructor, Department of Education, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717
- Assistant Director / Director of the Instructional Media Lab and Media Services, 1982-2010.
- Audio Visual Media Specialist, Custer County District High School, Miles City, MT 59301. 1980-1982.
- Archaeological Technician, Bureau of Land Management, Miles City, MT 59301. 1981, summer.
- Historical Collection Technician, Miles City Public Library, Miles City, MT 59301. 1979, summer.
- Graduate work in secondary education, Montana State University, 1984-1988 & 1991-92.
- Graduate work in history, Montana State University, 1980.
- B.A. History (highest honors), Library Science minor, Montana State University, 1980.
- Graduated (fifth in class) from Custer County District High School, 1974.
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE) Institutional Membership 2010 to present. Attended AACTE convention 2010.
- Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT) Division of School Media and Technology member 1992-present. Attended AECT conferences 1986, 1991, 1993 (presenter), 2007, 2008 (presenter).
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) 2008 to present. Special Interests Groups: 1-to-1 Computing, Innovative Learning Technologies, Teacher Educators, Telelearning. Attended ISTE National Educational Computing Conference (NECC) 2008, volunteer participant with ISTE Second Life group.
- Real Life Education in Second Life (SLED) 2006 to present.
- Attended the Mountain Plains Media Leadership Symposium (MPMLS, the meeting of "something like Region 8 of AECT") 1988, 1990, 1991, 1995 and1996.
- Association for Computing Machinery member, 1987-89. ACM Special Interest Group, Graphics, member 1987-89. Attended SIGGRAPH conference 1987.
- Bell and Howell Product Service Training Course, 1983.
- Montana Library Association,1980-1990. Intellectual Freedom Committee, 1983-87.
- Media Manual, textbook for EDCI 223 at Montana State University, various editions, 1984 to 2009.
Updated on: 12/01/2015 at 9:35.