The following proposed policies are on the agenda for consideration at the May 2, 2018, University Council meeting:
Second Reading and Potential Approval:
- Freedom of Expression Policy [Approved May 2, 2018]
On May 2, 2018, consideration of the Human Resource Policies was postponed until the September 2018 meeting:
- Ongoing Policy Summary
- Table of Contents
- Introduction and Categories of Employees
- Workplace Expectations and Conduct
- Performance Management
- Classification and Compensation
- Benefits and Leaves
- Personnel Records and Separation from Employment and Employee Grievance
Comments will be accepted until September 4, 2018.
Please forward any comments on these proposed policies to Kellie Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Updated: 04/25/2018