Bachen, D. A. 2014. Cheatgrass invasion of sagebrush steppe: Impacts of vegetation structure on small mammals. M.S. Thesis.
- Bielfelt, B. J. 2013. Invasion by a native grass: Implications of increased dominance of Heteropogon contortus (tanglehead) for grassland birds. M.S. Thesis.
- Cord, E. E. 2011. Changes in arthropod abundance and diversity with invasive grasses. M.S. Thesis.
- Hinderer, R. K. 2015. Habitat selection and movement behavior of Chiricahua leopard frogs during dispersal. M.S. Thesis. Coming soon!
- Kenison, E. K. 2014. Predator-prey interactions between introduced trout and long-toed salamanders and ways to mitigate nonconsumptive effects. M.S. Thesis.
- Mitchell, A. B. 2014. Restoring native plant and arthropod communities in Gulf Coastal prairies following plant invasion and drought. M.S. Thesis.
- Witecha, M. J. 2011. Effects of fire and precipitation on small mammal populations and communities. M.S. Thesis.