Bachen, D. A. 2014. Cheatgrass invasion of sagebrush steppe: Impacts of vegetation structure
on small mammals. M.S. Thesis.
- Bielfelt, B. J. 2013. Invasion by a native grass: Implications of increased dominance of Heteropogon contortus (tanglehead) for grassland birds. M.S. Thesis.
- Bowersock, N. R. 2020. Spatiotemporal patterns of resource use and density of American black
bears on Yellowstone's Northern Range. M.S. Thesis.
- Cord, E. E. 2011. Changes in arthropod abundance and diversity with invasive grasses.
- Hilty, S. L. 2020. Characteizing summer roosts of male little brown myotis (Myotis lucifugus)
in lodgepole pine-dominated forests. M.S. Thesis.
- Hinderer, R. K. 2015. Habitat selection and movement behavior of Chiricahua leopard frogs
during dispersal. M.S. Thesis.
- Kenison, E. K. 2014. Predator-prey interactions between introduced trout and long-toed salamanders
and ways to mitigate nonconsumptive effects. M.S. Thesis.
- Mitchell, A. B. 2014. Restoring native plant and arthropod communities in Gulf Coastal prairies
following plant invasion and drought. M.S. Thesis.
- Turnock, B. Y. 2016. Characterizing habitat relationships and establishing monitoring strategies
for an alpine obligate. M.S. Thesis.
- Witecha, M. J. 2011. Effects of fire and precipitation on small mammal populations and communities.
- Yarnall, M. J. 2019. Impacts of weather, habitat, and reproduction on the survival and productivity
of wild turkeys in the northern Black Hills, South Dakota. M.S. Thesis.