Bachen, D. A. 2014. Cheatgrass invasion of sagebrush steppe: Impacts of vegetation structure
on small mammals. M.S. Thesis.
- Bielfelt, B. J. 2013. Invasion by a native grass: Implications of increased dominance of Heteropogon contortus (tanglehead) for grassland birds. M.S. Thesis.
- Cord, E. E. 2011. Changes in arthropod abundance and diversity with invasive grasses.
- Hinderer, R. K. 2015. Habitat selection and movement behavior of Chiricahua leopard frogs
during dispersal. M.S. Thesis.
- Kenison, E. K. 2014. Predator-prey interactions between introduced trout and long-toed salamanders
and ways to mitigate nonconsumptive effects. M.S. Thesis.
- Mitchell, A. B. 2014. Restoring native plant and arthropod communities in Gulf Coastal prairies
following plant invasion and drought. M.S. Thesis.
- Turnock, B. Y. 2016. Characterizing habitat relationships and establishing monitoring strategies
for an alpine obligate. M.S. Thesis.
- Witecha, M. J. 2011. Effects of fire and precipitation on small mammal populations and communities.
- Yarnall, M. J. 2019. Impacts of weather, habitat, and reproduction on the survival and productivity
of wild turkeys in the northern Black Hills, South Dakota. M.S. Thesis.
Andrea R. Litt
Department of Ecology
Montana State University
P.O. Box 173460
Bozeman, MT 59717-3460
Tel: (406) 994-2332
Fax: (406) 994-3190
Office: Lewis 302
Lab: AJMJ 230
Student office: AJMJ 46
Podcast: Today's Voices of Conservation Science